- This event has passed.
Qualifier Registration Opens
2017-10-23 @ 10:00am
Registration for Qualifiers opens on October 23 at 10:00am. All qualifier registrations in North Texas take place via the Perot Museum — see https://www.perotmuseum.org/events-and-programs/school-programs/first-lego-league/fll-qualifiers.html for full details and information.
You will need the following information available to register:
- Team number
- Team name
- Coach’s name, email and phone number (we will communicate with you via email)
- Qualifier locations are first come, first served. Once a location is filled it will be removed as an option. Teams CANNOT change their qualifying site after registration.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received. Payments can be made by credit card, check, or purchase order.
- If paying by credit card, teams may register online. Payment by credit card is strongly recommended and the best way to ensure your spot is held.
- If paying by check or purchase order, teams must call the Reservation line to register with payment ready to be made. After giving details to Reservations, you must mail in your check or purchase order within 7 days. You may mail your check in early but this does not reserve your spot; you must all Reservations to complete your registration.
- Include your team’s name and number as well as the coach’s name on your check.
- An invoice can be generated in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only full and completed registration including payment reserves your spot. Payment must be received by 11:59 p.m. on November 17, 2017 or your team will not be able to compete.
- Qualifier fees are nonrefundable.
To register for a Qualifier, teams must already be registered with FIRST. Qualifier registration will be handled through the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
Need an invoice? Email email@example.com with your team name, team number, and billing information.