- This event has passed.
FLL 2017 Kickoff / Team Dynamics Clinic (Plano)
2017-09-09 @ 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Coaches clinic slides (PDF)
This event is intended for coaches and mentors only. Please pre-register for the event.
We are having a Kickoff and Team Dynamics clinic on Saturday, September 9, at Williams High School in Plano 1:30pm-4:30pm.
The kickoff event is free of charge, but we ask that participants pre-register for the event so that we can communicate event details directly and have an estimate of attendance size.
What are the Kickoffs?
- These are introductory meetings/presentations where we go over many things you’ll need to know about participating in FLL this season.
- Generally there are at least two Kickoff sessions each season (one at or near UTD and one at FCA). Each coach/mentor only needs to go to one, and it doesn’t matter which one. Rookie and veteran coaches are welcome at both events.
- These are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, especially for new coaches/mentors.
- We will go over exactly how the events and competitions run (rules, policies, what to expect), and there will be Robot Game tables and fields set up with experts there to explain the Robot Game missions and rules.
- It’s a great opportunity to meet the North Texas FLL community, get your questions answered in person, and figure out exactly what will be happening for us this season.
For more information about the event, please contact Patrick Michaud at <email@example.com> .