Coaches/Mentors and up to two team members are invited to this clinic that takes a detailed look at the nomenclature and geometry of the LEGO® Mindstorms® EV-3 kit. Includes hands-on exercises demonstrating how to build structurally strong with LEGO®
For coaches and mentors only.
Presented by the Perot Museum provides an introduction for coaches to the FLL® season followed by an informative clinic and discussion on team dynamics and what to expect as a coach or mentor.
(most recent first)
The 2015 UIL Robotics & STEM Conference was held July 6-10, 2015 at the University of Texas at Dallas campus.
This page contains resources mentioned and/or distributed to attendees during the conference.
- Patrick Michaud, Coach FTC #7172 “Technical Difficulties”, email@example.com
- Friedrich Elliott, Head Coach, Robo*Bison Robotics Program, Sunset High School, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea LaBass, Coach FTC #8629 “Asimov’s Army”, email@example.com
- VEX Lifts
- Judging Cheat Sheet QuadX
- Elliott Robotics Links
- FTC Mentor Manual (2015-08-15)
- Sample Engineering Notebook – First