FLL 2018 Qualifier Registration opens
October 24 @ 10:00am
Registration for Qualifiers opens on October 24 at 10:00am. All qualifier registrations in North Texas take place via the Perot Museum — see https://www.perotmuseum.org/educators/first-lego/index.html#_qualifiersites for full details and information.
You will need the following information available to register:
- Team number
- Team name
- Coach’s name, email and phone number (we will communicate with you via email)
- Qualifier locations are first come, first served. Once a location is filled it will be removed as an option. Teams CANNOT change their qualifying site after registration.
- Registration is not complete until payment is received. Payments can be made by credit card, check, or purchase order.
- If paying by credit card, teams may register online. Payment by credit card is strongly recommended and the best way to ensure your spot is held.
- If paying by check or purchase order, teams must call Reservations at (214) 428-5555 (press 8) to register with payment ready to be made. After giving details to Reservations, you must mail in your check or purchase order within 7 days. You may mail your check in early but this does not reserve your spot; you must call Reservations to complete your registration.
- Include your team’s name and number as well as the coach’s name on your check.
- An invoice can be generated in advance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only full and completed registration including payment reserves your spot. Payment must be received by 11:59 p.m. on November 17, 2018 or your team will not be able to compete.
- Qualifier fees are nonrefundable.
To register for a Qualifier, teams must already be registered with FIRST. Qualifier registration will be handled through the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
Need an invoice? Email email@example.com with your team name, team number, and billing information.